Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  zzk1bbl1zz on Thu May 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Hey guys! so far so good on the site!
umm was at ttg,then moved to 7s and pretty much on there now>.< if i get into this site ill be on here for some time as well..
im 15 years old,play sports,like games(xbox,pc)
well hope to see you out there!
peace!

-zzk1bbl1zz

zzk1bbl1zz

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-05-24
Age : 19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  Nix on Thu May 24, 2012 6:20 pm

zzk1bbl1zz wrote:Hey guys! so far so good on the site!
umm was at ttg,then moved to 7s and pretty much on there now>.< if i get into this site ill be on here for some time as well..
im 15 years old,play sports,like games(xbox,pc)
well hope to see you out there!
peace!

-zzk1bbl1zz
Welcome to my forums, I am Aydind from the other forums! welcome! remember be helpful and you"ll might have a chance to help us moderate the forums just tell other's to join! Smile

Nix

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  zzk1bbl1zz on Thu May 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Nix wrote:
zzk1bbl1zz wrote:Hey guys! so far so good on the site!
umm was at ttg,then moved to 7s and pretty much on there now>.< if i get into this site ill be on here for some time as well..
im 15 years old,play sports,like games(xbox,pc)
well hope to see you out there!
peace!

-zzk1bbl1zz
Welcome to my forums, I am Aydind from the other forums! welcome! remember be helpful and you"ll might have a chance to help us moderate the forums just tell other's to join! Smile
Thanks a lot for the chance of helper, moderator i will be glad to help any time you need just ask!

zzk1bbl1zz

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-05-24
Age : 19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  Nix on Thu May 24, 2012 6:39 pm

zzk1bbl1zz wrote:
Nix wrote:
zzk1bbl1zz wrote:Hey guys! so far so good on the site!
umm was at ttg,then moved to 7s and pretty much on there now>.< if i get into this site ill be on here for some time as well..
im 15 years old,play sports,like games(xbox,pc)
well hope to see you out there!
peace!

-zzk1bbl1zz
Welcome to my forums, I am Aydind from the other forums! welcome! remember be helpful and you"ll might have a chance to help us moderate the forums just tell other's to join! Smile
Thanks a lot for the chance of helper, moderator i will be glad to help any time you need just ask!
Ok, will do but you have to be very active on the forums and help alot. Very Happy

Nix

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  zzk1bbl1zz on Thu May 24, 2012 6:50 pm



-zzk1bbl1zz[/quote]
Welcome to my forums, I am Aydind from the other forums! welcome! remember be helpful and you"ll might have a chance to help us moderate the forums just tell other's to join! Smile [/quote]
Thanks a lot for the chance of helper, moderator i will be glad to help any time you need just ask! [/quote]
Ok, will do but you have to be very active on the forums and help alot. Very Happy [/quote]

Dont worry:p from the looks of it i love this site so ill most likely be on hours a day,also since summer is here and no high school ill be on a lot haha

zzk1bbl1zz

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-05-24
Age : 19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  Nix on Thu May 24, 2012 6:52 pm

zzk1bbl1zz wrote:

-zzk1bbl1zz
Welcome to my forums, I am Aydind from the other forums! welcome! remember be helpful and you"ll might have a chance to help us moderate the forums just tell other's to join! Smile [/quote]
Thanks a lot for the chance of helper, moderator i will be glad to help any time you need just ask! [/quote]
Ok, will do but you have to be very active on the forums and help alot. Very Happy [/quote]

Dont worry:p from the looks of it i love this site so ill most likely be on hours a day,also since summer is here and no high school ill be on a lot haha[/quote]
lol, amazing man!!! Very Happy

Nix

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  zzk1bbl1zz on Thu May 24, 2012 6:59 pm

[/quote]
lol, amazing man!!! Very Happy [/quote]
1 question do you have skype? if so please add me!
1 suggestion!
a suggestion section :3 What a Face

zzk1bbl1zz

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-05-24
Age : 19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  Nix on Thu May 24, 2012 8:06 pm

zzk1bbl1zz wrote:
lol, amazing man!!! Very Happy [/quote]
1 question do you have skype? if so please add me!
1 suggestion!
a suggestion section :3 What a Face [/quote]
No, I don't have skype bro. and nice the more suggestions the better. and would you donate for this forums to upgrade this forums?

Nix

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  zzk1bbl1zz on Thu May 24, 2012 8:07 pm

[/quote]
No, I don't have skype bro. and nice the more suggestions the better. and would you donate for this forums to upgrade this forums? [/quote]
if i had the money id chip a few bucks in... but got no money right now

zzk1bbl1zz

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-05-24
Age : 19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  Nix on Thu May 24, 2012 8:19 pm

zzk1bbl1zz wrote:
No, I don't have skype bro. and nice the more suggestions the better. and would you donate for this forums to upgrade this forums? [/quote]
if i had the money id chip a few bucks in... but got no money right now[/quote]
Aww tell me when you have the money we will take the donations!

Nix

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  Maplestrip on Fri May 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Welcome, Blizz. Be active so this forum get's more active Smile
Enjoy your time here!

Maplestrip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://maplestrip.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  zzk1bbl1zz on Fri May 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Maplestrip wrote:Welcome, Blizz. Be active so this forum get's more active Smile
Enjoy your time here!
thanks a lot!
you to!
happy gaming

-zzk1bbl1zz

zzk1bbl1zz

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-05-24
Age : 19
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  Nix on Fri May 25, 2012 8:36 pm

zzk1bbl1zz wrote:
Maplestrip wrote:Welcome, Blizz. Be active so this forum get's more active Smile
Enjoy your time here!
thanks a lot!
you to!
happy gaming

-zzk1bbl1zz
Aww I see the love already xD. Try to tell people to join guys please so I can do moderator applications.

Nix

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  Maplestrip on Sat May 26, 2012 4:27 am

Nix wrote:
zzk1bbl1zz wrote:
Maplestrip wrote:Welcome, Blizz. Be active so this forum get's more active Smile
Enjoy your time here!
thanks a lot!
you to!
happy gaming

-zzk1bbl1zz
Aww I see the love already xD. Try to tell people to join guys please so I can do moderator applications.
Ell, I did make a status postwith a link on TO, but it shouldn't be too much troble to put some spam on other peoples profiles (as long as nobody starts complaining, that is ;p)
I'll see what I can do. We sure need more members...

Maplestrip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://maplestrip.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Im Zzk1bbl1zz

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum