Terraria Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terraria Discussion

Post  Maplestrip on Fri May 25, 2012 4:25 am

This thread is for the discussion of Relogics indie game Terraria. Terraria has been stopped by the developers Tiy and Redigit a couple of months ago (Tiy has moved on to the developing of Starbound), but the game is still very popular by the community.

Anything you want to say about it? Feel free to do so! Discuss!
Maplestrip

View user profile http://maplestrip.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria Discussion

Post  zzk1bbl1zz on Fri May 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Maplestrip wrote:This thread is for the discussion of Relogics indie game Terraria. Terraria has been stopped by the developers Tiy and Redigit a couple of months ago (Tiy has moved on to the developing of Starbound), but the game is still very popular by the community.

ive heard its a really fun game... never played it:( but kinda wish i did... o well haha
zzk1bbl1zz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nix on Fri May 25, 2012 4:19 pm

zzk1bbl1zz wrote:
Maplestrip wrote:This thread is for the discussion of Relogics indie game Terraria. Terraria has been stopped by the developers Tiy and Redigit a couple of months ago (Tiy has moved on to the developing of Starbound), but the game is still very popular by the community.

ive heard its a really fun game... never played it:( but kinda wish i did... o well haha
Ya it's a fun game but when you start getting to the end of the game it starts to get boring.
Nix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maplestrip on Fri May 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Nix wrote:Ya it's a fun game but when you start getting to the end of the game it starts to get boring.
I guess it would be pretty unusual if the game would never get boring Razz
There's a lot of end-game things to do. Some people can spend many hours building giant projects, others go in complicated online pvp matches. It really depends on what kind of gamer you are. I stopped playing Terraria and just became real active at a Terraria forum XP
Maplestrip

View user profile http://maplestrip.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top