Which section should I use?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which section should I use?

Post  Maplestrip on Fri May 25, 2012 4:29 am

I want to make a new topic, but I'm not sure/have no idea in which section I should post it?

You can use this topic to ask yyour own questions as well, so feel free to do so.

My problem, I have no idea where I should discuss games from before the Wii, PS3 and X360 era. I also don't know where I should post a thread about Guitar Hero, which i have played on the Wii but also exists on the Xbox. Help please:?:
Maplestrip

View user profile http://maplestrip.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which section should I use?

Post  zzk1bbl1zz on Fri May 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Maplestrip wrote:I want to make a new topic, but I'm not sure/have no idea in which section I should post it?

You can use this topic to ask yyour own questions as well, so feel free to do so.

My problem, I have no idea where I should discuss games from before the Wii, PS3 and X360 era. I also don't know where I should post a thread about Guitar Hero, which i have played on the Wii but also exists on the Xbox. Help please:?:
If i was in this situation id just post it in the section where you play it most
for example i play guitar hero also but i play it most on xbox so id post it in xbox
hope it helped
-zzk1bbl1zz
zzk1bbl1zz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maplestrip on Fri May 25, 2012 2:38 pm

zzk1bbl1zz wrote:If i was in this situation id just post it in the section where you play it most
for example i play guitar hero also but i play it most on xbox so id post it in xbox
hope it helped
-zzk1bbl1zz
I think Guitar Hero is most famous on the XBox, yes, so that's not too hard, but it wouldn't really be right to discuss, for example, Pokémon on the Wii, as Pokémon is usually a handheld game (not counting exceptions as Stadium and Snap).
I'll make that Guitar Hero thread on XBox 360, though. I think that'd be most fitting.
Maplestrip

Back to top Go down

Post  Nix on Fri May 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Maplestrip wrote:I want to make a new topic, but I'm not sure/have no idea in which section I should post it?

Depends what system you have. Just post it where the system you have is.
Nix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maplestrip on Fri May 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Nix wrote:Depends what system you have. Just post it where the system you have is.
Alright, and the older games, such as Playstation 1 & 2, (S)NES, N64 and all handheld games? Where should I put those? Should I just put all Nintendo games with the Wii, all Sony games with the Playstation 3 and all Microsoft games at the X360? Seems like the most logical thing to do...
Maplestrip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top