Guitar Hero Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guitar Hero Discussion

Post  Maplestrip on Fri May 25, 2012 2:45 pm

This is the thread for discussing Guitar Hero games, from Guitar Hero one to Guitar Hero 6 and all the other games (possibly also Rockband games)

I've played 3, 4, 5, 6 and The Beatles Rockband, and I should say I like Guitar Hero 3 by far the most. I only play the others for the songs I already knew before playing them, but even those are boring (except singing, singing is always fun with the newer Guitar Hero games). I play at expert difficulty, so I'm pretty good Wink

How far are you and which games have you played?
Maplestrip

View user profile http://maplestrip.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Guitar Hero Discussion

Post  zzk1bbl1zz on Fri May 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Maplestrip wrote:This is the thread for discussing Guitar Hero games, from Guitar Hero one to Guitar Hero 6 and all the other games (possibly also Rockband games)

I've played 3, 4, 5, 6 and The Beatles Rockband, and I should say I like Guitar Hero 3 by far the most. I only play the others for the songs I already knew before playing them, but even those are boring (except singing, singing is always fun with the newer Guitar Hero games). I play at expert difficulty, so I'm pretty good Wink

im ok at it... i have my ups and downs on expert.. i only do online tho :3
zzk1bbl1zz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nix on Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Maplestrip wrote:This is the thread for discussing Guitar Hero games, from Guitar Hero one to Guitar Hero 6 and all the other games (possibly also Rockband games)

I don't really like this game that much...
Nix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top