Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Post  Maplestrip on Fri May 25, 2012 2:50 pm

This thread is to discuss the third game in the Super Smash Bros. series.

I've played Melee too, and I must say both are really good games. In Brawl, I loved playing the story mode and even just watching all the videos again a few months later just for fun (took me about a hour and a half, if I remember right). Collecting all trophies and stickers game me a really fun time and though I still miss around 5 trophies, I've pretty much beaten the game.

Now, what do you think of it?

Maplestrip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://maplestrip.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Post  Nix on Fri May 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Maplestrip wrote:This thread is to discuss the third game in the Super Smash Bros. series.

I've played Melee too, and I must say both are really good games. In Brawl, I loved playing the story mode and even just watching all the videos again a few months later just for fun (took me about a hour and a half, if I remember right). Collecting all trophies and stickers game me a really fun time and though I still miss around 5 trophies, I've pretty much beaten the game.

Now, what do you think of it?
I love this game... plain and simple.

Nix

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Post  Maplestrip on Fri May 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Nix wrote:I love this game... plain and simple.
Good to hear Smile
How good are you?

Maplestrip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://maplestrip.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Post  Nix on Fri May 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Maplestrip wrote:
Nix wrote:I love this game... plain and simple.
Good to hear Smile
How good are you?
First place most of the time if not second or third never lower. You? Smile

Nix

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Post  Maplestrip on Fri May 25, 2012 4:44 pm

[quote="Nix"]
Maplestrip wrote:First place most of the time if not second or third never lower. You? Smile
Well, it depends on who your oponent is really. Against CPU, I can hold my own against three max level opponents and win, except if they team up. Then I can't even take two Razz
I almost never go online, though...

Maplestrip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://maplestrip.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Post  Nix on Fri May 25, 2012 4:47 pm

[quote="Maplestrip"]
Nix wrote:
Maplestrip wrote:First place most of the time if not second or third never lower. You? Smile
Well, it depends on who your oponent is really. Against CPU, I can hold my own against three max level opponents and win, except if they team up. Then I can't even take two Razz
I almost never go online, though...
I go online and go against the CPU and I always get 3rd place and up+

Nix

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Post  Maplestrip on Fri May 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Nix wrote:I go online and go against the CPU and I always get 3rd place and up+
Have you finished the story? It's pretty awesome, isn't it?

Maplestrip

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 22
Location : Holland

View user profile http://maplestrip.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Post  Nix on Fri May 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Maplestrip wrote:
Nix wrote:I go online and go against the CPU and I always get 3rd place and up+
Have you finished the story? It's pretty awesome, isn't it?
How do you think I got so good? of coarse I finished it xD.

Nix

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 18
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum