Starbound discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starbound discussion

Post  Maplestrip on Wed May 09, 2012 8:11 am

Well, as the forum is still low on topics at the moment (especially on topics I know anything about), I thought I'd make a topic on something most of you probably know about (Since I know all of the members I've seen so far from Starboundforums).

This is where you can discuss Starbound, just in case you are too bored to talk about it somewhere else Wink

(I somehow have a feeling this is a pretty useless topic...)
Maplestrip

View user profile http://maplestrip.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Starbound discussion

Post  Nix on Wed May 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Maplestrip wrote:Well, as the forum is still low on topics at the moment (especially on topics I know anything about), I thought I'd make a topic on something most of you probably know about (Since I know all of the members I've seen so far from Starboundforums).

This is where you can discuss Starbound, just in case you are too bored to talk about it somewhere else Wink

(I somehow have a feeling this is a pretty useless topic...)
I will not delete this thread or lock this thread because it's going to be useful when the actual game comes out, and what I suggest is have some pictures on Starbound and the trailer so people are more interest and will visit the thread and actually comment. Other wise nice thinking on making this thread. I was going to but later during the month. Smile
Nix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maplestrip on Wed May 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Thanks. I'll probably add some content to the OP later. At the moment, it isn't really that usefull, I agree, but it's better to have sorted things out early instead of never, right?

On topic: So far, I love this game Very Happy
Btw, have you heard about what Tiy had said about water pressure yet? He said one of the devs created water physics that allows you to put pressure on water and make fountains that way. Sounds pretty epic.
Maplestrip

Back to top Go down

Post  Nix on Thu May 10, 2012 8:04 am

Maplestrip wrote:Thanks. I'll probably add some content to the OP later. At the moment, it isn't really that usefull, I agree, but it's better to have sorted things out early instead of never, right?

On topic: So far, I love this game Very Happy
Btw, have you heard about what Tiy had said about water pressure yet? He said one of the devs created water physics that allows you to put pressure on water and make fountains that way. Sounds pretty epic.
Yep it's good to have the thread created. Smile Ya Starbound is going to be a awesome game can't wait till it comes out. How much would you think it will cost though? I'm going with 9.99 like Terraria?
Nix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maplestrip on Thu May 10, 2012 3:00 pm

I was thinking the same price. Maybe 15$, but I don't know. It doesn't really matter to me, as I'm buying it anyway. It's not like I would miss the money.
Maplestrip

Back to top Go down

Post  Nix on Thu May 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Maplestrip wrote:I was thinking the same price. Maybe 15$, but I don't know. It doesn't really matter to me, as I'm buying it anyway. It's not like I would miss the money.
Instead of buying Starbound you can donate Razz (joking xD)
Nix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top